Ir al contenido principal

THE PODCASTS



Audio #1 Audio Evidence GA3-240202501-AA1-EV02

I undestand that I am responsible for my own learning; I have to lead the study plan proposed by the sena. I listen to and respect the opinions of others, I must maintain respctful communication and avoid behaviors that may harm others.

I motivate myself to achieve my academic goals, I recognize that I must have a clear purpose and avoid behaviors that may harm others.

I motivate myself to achieve my academic goals, I recognize that I must have a clear purpose and I stay focused on my goals. I must organize my time affectively and meet established academic expextations. I firmly believe that learning has no limits and that it is a process that must be constant and spans a lifetime.

I have very good attitudes in the work and academic field, although I know that I must change some things in order to improve. In some aspects to perform well i the academic and work environment and also to be able to express my beliefs.

In order to have a great change in my activities in every sense, but I must also propose future plans that generate a more ideal environment where I can carry out my activities, being able to improve as a person and as worker completely.





Audio #2  Audio Evidence GA3-240202301-AA2-EV02.

In my academic and work context, I consider that it demonstrates flexibility and adaptability in relation to leadship and profesional responsability. It has the power to inform decisions, be proactivem and find effective solutions to the traning, and is also willing to adjust my plans and actions as necessary to achieve success.

As for my plans, I have begun to acquire a clear vision of what i want to achieve, charting a path to achieve it. However, I have also gained more flexibility and adaptability to the changes that occur in my academic and work environment. Understading that circumstances can chage and it is important to adjust my plans accordingly.

Regarding actions, I have sought to make informed decisions based on a careful analysis of the situation. Using logical reasoning and intuition to avaluate different option and choose the best alternative.

In terms of solutions, I believe that I have been able to find answers using both my technical skills and my interpersonal skills to address the problems efficiently and effectively. Also, being able to avoid my mistakes and continue improving my performance.






Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Chronicles of artists about Pablo Picasso.

  Pablo Picasso Picasso´s validity endures, since he was the undisputed protagonist in the artistic world of the 20th century. He stood out as an innovative artist, but at the same time, he maintained a connection with the legacy of the past. His work contunues to surprise and accept fresh and innovative interpretations. He was perhaps also the mos t influential artist. Contemporary art is what it is thanks to himself. He captured his existence in his paintings and together with his friends, who were part of the cultural elite of the 20th century, they built their own reality their own mythology. Despite being full of myths, the biographical details seem unimportant compared to the magnificence of his work. From the mysterious breath of life that gave birth to a talented newborn artistm to the epic theft of the Mona Lisa in 1911. She personified the most palpable facet of contemporary art, that insatiable need to capture, to give tangible form to creativity. It is estimated that Pi...